Advanced Semi Permanent Make-Up - Top Models Required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a fully qualified Permanent Make Up Technician having trained and qualified with the prestigious Nouveau Contour training academy and Karen Betts. I have the wonderful opportunity of taking part in 3 days one-on-one advanced master class training with one of Europe's leading Permanent Make Up Professionals - Nilam Patel (see her web site www.nilam-patel.com). "Nilam Patel is one of Europe’s leading permanent make-up artists with clients including celebrities, models and even royalty. She has appeared on television several times showcasing her work. With over 15 years experience Nilam is well known for creating beautiful eyebrows, often being referred to as ‘the eyebrow queen’. She also works as a trainer and assessor for Nouveau Contour, the leaders in the permanent cosmetics industry. Using the latest state of the art computerised equipment she creates hair stroke effect eyebrows, eyeliner and lip enhancements with soft and natural, yet effective results".
Over the 14th, 15th and 16th of January 2009 I will be undergoing advanced training, with Nilam as my coach, performing eyebrows, eyeliner and lip procedures utilising advanced techniques for a truly amazing result.
I am looking for 3 models in each area, brows, eye liner and lips (that's 9 in total), and each person could have more than one procedure done... if suitable.
I am looking for models who have not had permanent makeup previously on the area being considered.
This event will take place in Milton Keynes a few minutes drive from junction 14 of the M1 at Nilam's sumptuous private practice.
This master class training is very expensive and to help towards the cost, each procedure will be charged at only £300, my price list rates are between £475 and £595 ..........so that's a great discount.
It is usual for touch ups to be required in permanent make up after a minimum of four weeks. Please note that it will be me doing the procedure not Nilam and therefore any touch ups will be carried out at my clinic in Leicester at a convenient date for each model.

I really want to take advantage of this opportunity because so often permanent make up is given a bad name and Advanced techniques has to be a good thing!! Anybody know how I might find suitable models interested in this - I am new to Salon Geek and not sure how to go about this?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi

If no one replies to you on here, try Salonguineapig.co.uk, you may find some people on there that would be willing to be a model for you.

My friend my be interested as she wants her eyebrows done but the cost of £400 was too much I will send you a PM. x

Latest posts

Back