Advertising a new home business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparadise

Reaction score
Hi my business is well advertised both in the net and in facebook butany ideas for reaching the market that does not use this means for finding beauticians. As Ihave no walking by trade I need to advertise extensivdely. Anby ideas?

If you work from home you are eligible for free entries in Yellow Pages (which also includes yell.com, I get quite a bit from this), also Thomson directory

I've just had 2,000 leaflets produced and plan on delivering them soon, last time I did this (about 8 years ago) it was quite productive

You can get a bit of trade from having a stall/stand at Ladies Evenings at schools, phone around and ask, having a table is usually inexpensive . I've done this several times and offered free acrylic overlays on just 1 finger (natural obviously lol) and as soon as someone sat down to have it done, a big crowd was attracted and nothing draws people like a load of other people. .. . take leaflets/offers and business cards

Good luck x

Leaflets are good, I'm in the process of having 5000 printed and getting a company to distribute them in and around my area.

I've also done well with Gumtree in the past but this doesn't seem to be working so well for me now.

Latest posts

Back