Advertising, how to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaWilz

Reaction score
How do you all do it?
Xx

Thanks, I do have a Facebook page and Instagram already but could do with more people visiting them pages and just wondering what else I could do to get more business
Xx

Hi Gemma,

Have you thought about teaming up with local businesses, giving them your business card and offering to do the same for them? If there are hotels in your area - it is a great way to promote your salon particularly for wedding hair or events. Its a method to build your brand and get your presence known.

Are you asking your clients to like your Facebook page to boost engagement with your page? :)

Hi Gemma,

Have you thought about teaming up with local businesses, giving them your business card and offering to do the same for them? If there are hotels in your area - it is a great way to promote your salon particularly for wedding hair or events. Its a method to build your brand and get your presence known.

Are you asking your clients to like your Facebook page to boost engagement with your page? :)
Some good ideas there thanks I have spoke with the girl who does my nails and she is going to refer people to me
But no I don't ask clients to like my Facebook page, I just forget to, it's definitely something I will start to do x

Ah great! I hope you start to see some positive results from the referrals!

It is definitely worth asking your clients to like your page if you think on. I tend to ask mine when asking permission to take a picture of their hair & confirming they are happy for me to upload it to the salon page. I then just ask if they use Facebook, would they mind liking the page please? It should help to gain engagement with your page and get you more visible the more likes you get!

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back