Advertising Idea From Ex Nail Tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula

Reaction score
Hi All

Although I had to give up Nails last year, I still visit the site regularly and enjoy reading all posts.

Since having to give up my nail career, I now work as a Post Lady for Royal Mail.

I think it would be an excellant idea for you to adveryise at your local delivery office as people in this work (men and women), would benefit greatly from a pedicure (oh how are feet and legs kill at the end of the day)! Also regular manicures as our hands (especially fingers, cuticles etc) get extremely dry, as constant contact with letters and sorting them, strips our hand of oils.

Just thought it would be a great idea, I know I would welcome a pedicure every day of the week!!! I also know every worker would benefit from the treatments.

Next time your down there to pick up a parcel etc, ask if they will put up your poster/dish out business cards to everyone etc. Or grab your postie when delivering your post etc.

Just a thought.....good luck.

Paula
xx

Thanks for the advice, I'll give them some cards next time I'm in x

Thanks Paula I will defo grab my Postie :Grope: ! I think he is worried about me anyway after my delivery of sassy slippers :lol: ... and then the other day he rang the bell and I was in my workout shorts & top in the middle of doing my fitness DVD! :eek:

My post woman is already a client, however she rarely has extensions as she snaps them on letterboxes all the time. She does like her Solar Silk though and is a regular caller for a new bottle :D

Great idea thanks hun:hug:

Latest posts

Back