Advertsing material/logos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophia1890

Reaction score
Just wondered how did everyone come up with logos/look for their business cards and advertising materials?

I'm looking to work from home and mobile and not really sure on how I want everything to look or colours. I want it to be just right as its not cheap to get advertising materials.

I want it to look professional but welcoming and not try to look like a salon as its from home.

Any help and advice appreciated!!

I went with @Verve Designs for my design my logo is on my profile pic, I'd highly recommend them, it's really quite hard work trying to do it all yourself verve are super reasonably priced too, I spent hours and days in front of my pc trying to make logos etc it was such a headache! I gave verve all my info and my ideas and he came up with a fantastic bundle, Google verve designs and take a look at the website :)

I also use Carl from Verve Designs he's awesome and affordable :) he offers a business branding bundle package that consists of logo, business card and leaflet design for £50 it's an uber bargain, plus he knows he's stuff hth :) xx

Latest posts

Back