Advice about opening a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rochie

Reaction score
Hii

I am just after a little advice really.
Myself and two friends are looking into opening a salon the shop was a salon before but the lady who had the salon moved abroad.

Were is the best place to get salon chairs and mirrors from ? and any other advice is very welcome

Thankyou:biggrin:

Hii

I am just after a little advice really.
Myself and two friends are looking into opening a salon the shop was a salon before but the lady who had the salon moved abroad.

Were is the best place to get salon chairs and mirrors from ? and any other advice is very welcome

Thankyou:biggrin:
Hi hun, if you use the search button, top right of the screen, you should come up with about a weeks worth of reading on salon fittings, furniture and supplies, everyone has their favs but a few will get repeat mentions.
My only advise would be to get down to your local tax office and ask them for all their info on salon, employer and employee tax codes etc. Same for the council for the business rates, if the shop has been empty for a while there might be a reduced rate for the first 6 months or so.
Good luck with it all. xx

Latest posts

Back