Advice, client with paper thin nails from MMA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makeitbackalive

Reaction score
I had a client come into today, she has had mma arcylic nails for atleast 5 years constantly and finally decided to have them removed last week. Her nails are paper thin and there are so many nail grooves its unreal. Shes coming in for a proper consulation on friday but im unsure on what option i should take? Should I do weekly manicures and ibx till they regain strenght or do a gelish overlay with structure gel under and over colour ? She bought some mini gelish norish cuctile oil today which will help. Any advice would be great x

In most cases like these I've used ibx with shellac and clients have grown their natural nails to full strength ... it's not easy for them but once they see results they will be [emoji4]

I have a client at the minute that is on a new nail Journey...she has been having MMA acrylics for the last 15yrs and her nails are in a bad condition thin and dints the full works....I took them all off and we are keeping them short..IBX...gel polish every 2weeks....cuticle oil too...we have been on this Journey for just over a month now...and i know this may take some time so I hope she can stick it out x

Latest posts

Back