Advice for a new mobile therapist!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SophieLY

Soph
Reaction score
Hi all,

In the process of setting up my mobile business. I've got my qualifications, shellac training next week and individual lash training next month (My Level 3 didn't include individual lashes or spray tanning as I did an express massage course).

A lot of money has left my pocket recently (ouch) and I am left with enough to either get my spray tan kit and course OR to get products (and product training) for facials.

I'm wondering what other mobile therapists find more popular? I'm hoping to start building my client base to be in a reasonably good place for the Christmas rush.

Any advice would be SO appreciated!

I don't offer spray tanning but do offer facials which are really popular. X

Spray tans are my bread and butter and are a constant throughout the year. I've trained in facials but as I'm mobile I'd have to cart so many products around to suit all skin types, it's not worth the hassle for me.
I'd definitely go for spray tanning. Great profit margin, quick treatment and you can get some great priced kits. Coming into Christmas and new year season, you could make your money back in no time

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Definately spray tanning! I would love to offer facials but it's a lot to carry round with the couch as well whereas with tanning, it's 30 mins, not much to carry and a high profit margin. You'll be super busy over Christmas too! You can get really reasonable priced kits from la tan or you can go with your trainer :)

Latest posts

Back