Advice getting minx residue off please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
Hi all, just took my Minx off (hairdryer on them till they easily peeled off), and am about to go get them done again, any advice how to get the sticky residue off easily?? xx

I have to say I have never had any sticky residue left after removing the Minx.
Have you tried to use Scrubfresh?

Try buffing off with solar oil and koala buffer.

Sorry, should have added I'm not a nail tech and don't have those things Nail Envi! By the way, love that name!
Klassy, this is second set of minx and both times I get sticky residue, maybe I'm not taking them off correctly?
Just don't want to be going to the nail tech with my nails not ready for her :irked:
Any other ideas? x

Ok are you removing them from side to side and not from top to bottom?
I would use a wee bit of nail varnish remover scrub the nails with it.
If this doesn't work ask your nail tech for a buffer and some cuticle oil as Nail Envi suggested :hug:

Ok, will give that a go. I just put hairdryer on for about 5-10mins then peeled from wherever it had lifted off, am I ment to do it different?
Thanks very much for the help :hug:

I always tell my clients to leave their minx on and when they return to get it replaced, I remove for them so I'm sure your nail tech will know what to do for you when you get there. Thanks for comments re name, it should actually be Nail Envy, but I mistyped when I first joined salon geek, and I don't know how to correct it so stuck with Nail Envi lol:lol:

Latest posts

Back