Advice high lift tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammi27

Reaction score
Hi I currently use wella 12/0 12/1 with 12% it's a light blond colour but wanting to go more an ashy blond was thinking 12/81 but would this go too ashy on my already blond hair if I put it on the roots and run it through to the ends in last 10/15 mins I have done my level 2 but been a while as been off having children as its my own hair And not a clients

12/81 gets very ashy so does 12/11!

That might be a little better but those colors with any ash tends to tone really quickly but that one sounds better!

OP what is your natural depth?

It's a 7 not a lot of warmth in my natural colour so lifts really well

I wouldn't touch 12/16 unless you're an 8.

12/81 or 12/89. Or follow tsparker's advice on your other thread!

But with the illumina i'd add a few cm of 7/81 and if you use highlift i'd use some 0/81.

I wouldn't touch 12/16 unless you're an 8.

12/81 or 12/89. Or follow tsparker's advice on your other thread!

But with the illumina i'd add a few cm of 7/81 and if you use highlift i'd use some 0/81.
Ok great thanks for your advice will go to Sally's tomorrow and post the results x

Sally's sells Wella (kolesten) by you?

Sally's sells Wella (kolesten) by you?

It isn't the same type of sallys over in the uk.

Its called salon services and is a professional salon supply store.

Oh okay haha over here in the US Sally's is the store where non professionals get their color

Oh okay haha over here in the US Sally's is the store where non professionals get their color

I know haha, they also sell to non pros which is really annoying.

I know haha, they also sell to non pros which is really annoying.
Really? You guys only have 1 beauty supply store for both professional and non professional?
We have a stores called four star, cosmoprof, and Royal! They are only for professionals [emoji4]
So different from UK to US!

Really? You guys only have 1 beauty supply store for both professional and non professional?
We have a stores called four star, cosmoprof, and Royal! They are only for professionals [emoji4]
We have loads of different ones the one closest to me is salon services (Sally's) and salons direct, salon sales, Aston and fincher can't rem the other one

Noooo we've got loads its just that sallys specifically sells to both pros and non pros!

We have loads of different ones the one closest to me is salon services (Sally's) and salons direct, salon sales, Aston and fincher can't rem the other one

They've just moved salons direct to bromborough so if I were you i'd go there its cheaper than sallys!

Noooo we've got loads its just that sallys specifically sells to both pros and non pros!
Which salon you work for cams97? you seem really good definitely know your colours

They've just moved salons direct to bromborough so if I were you i'd go there its cheaper than sallys!
Yeah was told that the other day I have an account with them as Also do beauty can't wait!

Which salon you work for cams97? you seem really good definitely know your colours

I don't I'm mobile however i don't do that much hair anymore because I'm studying other subjects at college so don't have loads of time!

Latest posts

Back