Advice much appreciated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixielou

Reaction score
Hi there, I've been a therapist for a while but never did mani and pedi training. I've decided to go back into beauty but mobile and am now looking to complete mani pedi training. I really want to get up and running ASAP so I can ge building up clients fir spring/summer etc.

I'm having difficulty deciding which course to do. Do I do a short one day course at capitals or Carlton I the like or do cnd nsi etc do a mani pedi course.

The thing is, I'm not sure that I want to go back through college although I appreciate that this gives you the fundamentals and I don't want to spend too much money also.

Has anyone had any experience of short courses at any if these and what would they recommend.

Also, if shellac/gellish etc are the trend would I be best to invest in this traing instead/also??

Thanks in advance and hope your weekend is good!

Lou xxx

Hi there, I've been a therapist for a while but never did mani and pedi training. I've decided to go back into beauty but mobile and am now looking to complete mani pedi training. I really want to get up and running ASAP so I can ge building up clients fir spring/summer etc.

I'm having difficulty deciding which course to do. Do I do a short one day course at capitals or Carlton I the like or do cnd nsi etc do a mani pedi course.

The thing is, I'm not sure that I want to go back through college although I appreciate that this gives you the fundamentals and I don't want to spend too much money also.

Has anyone had any experience of short courses at any if these and what would they recommend.

Also, if shellac/gellish etc are the trend would I be best to invest in this traing instead/also??

Lou xxx

The NSI Manicures & Pedicure courses are brill and they are only 1 day intensive a each xx

Lou xxx

You would need a mani certificate to do shellac training anyway hun x

The NSI Manicures & Pedicure courses are brill and they are only 1 day intensive a each xx

Are these courses accredited and be accepted by CND etc do you know? x

Which area are you sweet? I can highly recommend a training academy in Norfolk BABTAC accredited

I was under the impression that NSI courses were NVQ compatible. They're certainly accredited & accepted for the shellac course.

NSI are a well respected leading nail brand. If they're near you it would be a good choice.

Thanks for insights and advice... Xxx

They are accredited by the following ..
BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology)
ABT (Associated Beauty Therapies)
The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists

Also as long as you have qualifications in Nails you will be able to use CND products, though for L&P or Brisa...it is recommended to do a conversion course first.
I have a Nail Technician Diploma from NSI & I have had no problems with CND letting me use any of their products for treatments!
Hope this helped!! xxx

Latest posts

Back