Advice needed! Dry Hair.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weeleelee112

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I'm a natural red head but have bn having bleach high lights since I was 15 now 25 but before xmas I decided to get lots of low lights then at the begining of the month I decided I wanted to go bk to blonde so got lots of high lights again!
The condition of my hair has always been dry but it seems a bit worse this time especially the ends off my fringe I'm terrified its gonna snap off lol.
I have bought redken extream shampoo and conditioner to use in every day washing, also got redken anti snap, fudge one shot and dynamite so my question is how often shall I use these products ?
Thanks Leanne x
Posted via Mobile Device

theres a product called moroccon oil sweetie thats exactly what u need:D you will be able to get it and info about it, at your surrounding salons,however redken is very good perhaps switch to all soft instead of extreme:D:D:Dhth:hug:

Last edited:
Thank u for ur advice shall google that product now ;)
xxxx

you could try wella repair shampoo and condtioner or even a repair mask which you should only use once a week and leave on for about 20 - 25 mins, also on clients with dry hair i use what was called hydro milk i think its called hydro finish now, after blowdrying the hair :) xx

moroccan oil treatment its the best,been used it with client it does wonders.

Latest posts

Back