Advice needed please-Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah89Nails

Reaction score
I had a client on Thursday for shellac and she's going on holiday tomorrow, she just text to say ones chipped and I have training all day today, she's asked if there's anything she can do. I don't know what to say! She's a new client and I don't normally have any problem with shellac , what should I say?! Xxx

Just tell her to come and see you after you have finished your training today. It's only going to take 14 mins and 10 seconds to re do it
David

Agree. You should definitely fix it for her before her holiday.

Then reiterate the necessary aftercare she should be following x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks, managed to squeeze her in this evening, feel so bad though and worried about her other nails lasting, don't normally have any problems so ill check them out to see if there's anything wrong with the application xxx

Just be confident in your ability. The proof is in the pudding: your other clients are fine so it's not you.

Geeg put a fab response up but on my phone so can't post a link unfortunately.

Basically taking the onus off of you and onto the client.

Try a wee search - it'll definitely help.

Good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Generally I find chipped shellac is either client using their nails as tools or nail is peely! It's too late now but I would have put brisa let smoothing gel under shellac, found it really helps if nails are peely!

She text ten minutes before our appointment saying she couldn't make but sent me a pic as I asked and looks like a big bit has peeled but its in the middle which is weird. A friend 'came to watch' I offered her an appointment too but she said she had a gel kit and did her own, she watched me the whole way through and asked lots if questions. I found it a bit strange but the client was really nice but I still feels but suspicious, hopefully it's all genuine and she will return xxx

Latest posts

Back