Advice needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyjade

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm not a hair geek so I need your advice if you wouldn't mind?
I have really fine hair and its horrible and flat but when I backcomb or blow dry so that the roots have volume I look like I have a mullet!

I use to have really thick hair before I started colouring it so I stopped about 2 years ago but it's still not gone back to normal.

What can I do to thicken it up???

Cheers guys :hug:

Do you have any layers in is it long, short ? Bit difficult to say without seeing it sorry x

Sent from my Orange San Francisco using SalonGeek

It's long but I grew it from a blunt bob so it still doesn't look any better shorter. I have a few long layers in it. My hairdresser sold me a poo load of TIGI products swearing they were the answer but none have worked.

Its a trIcky one, my friends hair went really fine and thin but that was due to over processing we think, maybe look at diet, hormone s and stress levels too, sometimes a deficiency in vitamins and minerals, changes to hormone levels or going through or been through a stressful time, have a look at the root (pardon the pun) of the hair thinning or loss too, as for styling its difficult to say when I can't see your hair, maybe get a consultation in a reputable Salon for advice on styling, I have found in the past layering can sometimes give the illusion of thickness, I have a client with very thin hair and she has a short style with choppy layers, like I say tho hard to say without seeing you x

Sent from my Orange San Francisco using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back