Advice needed - Renting a Room! HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophie's beauty

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

This is my first post, i hope you can give me some advice?!.......

I am looking to rent a room to perform beauty treatments, within a hair salon.
I have found a room that i like the look of in ellesmere port, wirral the problem i have is that i am new to all of this ( i have never worked for myself before) and am not quite sure on where to start?

Does anybody have any advice on what i should be asking when i meet the owner? i have an appointment with her on friday, and i want to go in there asking the right questions.

The rent of the room is negotiable, any advice on what i should offer her?. and is there anything on the business side of things that i should be looking for or particular questions to ask?!

Sorry there's a lot of questions in there, im just in need of some help and advice as this is my first time!!

Many thanks any responce would be appriciated!!
Thanks Guys
:lol: Sophie X

I would find out what she wants for the room as if you go in with a figure and it is much higher than what she is expecting then she will snap your hand off. If she goes in at a price that you can't afford then you can try to negotiate a reduction.

Find out what the price includes i.e. bills, reception etc. The more they include the better it will hopefully be for you.

Latest posts

Back