Advice needed urgently please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndzBelle80

Reaction score
I have a friend in work whos sister has not too long ago had extensions glued in, (excuse me if I get the terminology wrong but ive popped over from nails).

she had they done through a friend of a friend i think and has fell out with the girl and cant get in touch with her. apparently the extensions are terrible and she wants them out. She has been to a local hairdresser who have told her to use acetone on the glue.

So my colleague and her sister spent all last night soaking the glue in acetone but have said it wont budge. My colleague said the glue is soft, not like when she has had extension done herself and it just wont even start to break down.

Can anyone advise what would be her best course of action or what she could use to break down the glue?

thanks and i will pass on the info

See a professional and have then professionally removed. Might cost extra but does she really want to gamble when it comes to her hair? She could end up causing damage to her natural hair our pulling which can result in hair loss. Best to let a trained professional take them out as this is when a lot of the damage occurs.

See a professional and have then professionally removed. Might cost extra but does she really want to gamble when it comes to her hair? She could end up causing damage to her natural hair our pulling which can result in hair loss. Best to let a trained professional take them out as this is when a lot of the damage occurs.

Thankyou I will tell her this, I think thats why she went to local hairdressers but they were unable to help, il suggest she rings round a few places.

Latest posts

Back