Advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucindatracey

Reaction score
Hi everyone quick question for some advice!
My step mum has a natural base of 4 with 30% grey scattered and around the hairline. has about half an inch regrowth.
She would like to be a lighter base colour about a 7/8 and then wants a few warm highlights around a 9... I am thinking bleach 20vol in foils then tone, but stuck what to do on the base colour, i dont really want to have to bleach it, its really thick and long.
What would you do?..I am using matrix by the way.. Thanks in advance.xxxx

Last edited:
What colour has she had in the past?

Just home colours... dark browns, nothing containing metallic salts x

What colour is she at the moment (around what base and tone?) and what tones is she wanting when she's got a base 8? Will make it easier to help xoxo

What colour is she at the moment (around what base and tone?) and what tones is she wanting when she's got a base 8? Will make it easier to help xoxo

About a 4N now and I'm thinking tone h/l with 10Mm but I'm really not sure about base she wants a 7/8 something warm... xx

I used majirel half 7 and half 7.23 on a base 5 with 40% grey today and it was gorgeous. Just like a nat level 7, she was delighted:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back