Advice on a website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Faye

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for advise about creating a website for my mobile hairdressing business. I've got no idea what the going rate is for a good website, I've created a wix one but it's just not good enough. Who do you use? Are they worth while?
I want it to look professional as I get a lot of people who just because your mobile don't see you as a business more of 'a bit of money on the side',I want to lose that and been seen as a professional hairdresser, any advise is very much appreciated Helen xx

I've been quoted anything between £300 to £1000...

Hi all, I'm looking for advise about creating a website for my mobile hairdressing business. I've got no idea what the going rate is for a good website, I've created a wix one but it's just not good enough. Who do you use? Are they worth while?
I want it to look professional as I get a lot of people who just because your mobile don't see you as a business more of 'a bit of money on the side',I want to lose that and been seen as a professional hairdresser, any advise is very much appreciated Helen xx
What is not good enough about your wix one? If you have a friend that is good with that sort of thing you can get a wix one looking very good and pay abit extra for a .co.uk or .com web address rather then a rubbishy wix address (which are usually way too long!). X

Hi Helen

there is a website called freelancer, you can tell them what you need and basically they bid to do your project for you the cost is very good.

Feel free to request a quote on our website: Affordable Website Design | Request a Quote

Prices vary wildly and it depends if you want the aftercare and support. Most sites such as freelancer, PPH, fiver etc will do a reasonable job however they won't stick around as they charge so cheap it's about doing the sites as quickly and cheaply as possible. If you get stuck with it in the future it can be tricky sometimes.

You can see on our portfolio some of the fellow geeks form this forum we have done sites for - Portfolio

We have a basic price guide on our site too so you can see approximately what we charge.

Hope that helps.

I've been using one.com for my domain and to create mine. I haven't set it live yet but i am pleased with it so far and I think it looks professional.

Latest posts

Back