Advice on acrylic training course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful_Beauty

Reaction score
I am trying to find a good training course and have searched all the threads but can not find a concise answer any help would be appreciated :lol:

I am trying to find a good training course and have searched all the threads but can not find a concise answer any help would be appreciated :lol:

Surely you jest?? There must ne a million threads on this site about training and which are the best providers.

My advice .. ring Sweet Squared and go to the award winning providers CND. 0845 2106060 Best training and best products. Can't get more concise than that. www.sweetsquared.com

Surely you jest?? There must ne a million threads on this site about training and which are the best providers.

My advice .. ring Sweet Squared and go to the award winning providers CND. 0845 2106060 Best training and best products. Can't get more concise than that. www.sweetsquared.com

Yes there are as you say millions but varied and fragmented, many thanks will have a look

Latest posts

Back