Advice on clip in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LADY STARDUST

Reaction score
I've been thinking for a while on getting clip in hair extensions for a friends wedding in september. Basically i just want to know which any of you would recommend?
I have a short layered bob just past my jaw (is this too short?):confused:, and my current hairdresser isnt very familiar with extensions, so i'm hoping to get something i can literally just put in myself and take out at the end of the night. I've seen a few adverts for the jessica simspon extensions, are there any easier/better ones to use?
Would be grateful for your responses, thanks...xXx

The Jessica Simpson ones are good that would probably be the best ones for your hairstyle especially if its a short layered bob. I would also recommend getting something with a textured wave as with a bob its hard to wear poker straight clip ins as it would need blending.
Try a textured curl that would work best.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats great thanks, yes i was hoping to get one with a curl in it too, thanks for the help, ill go and have a look at them next week now, thank you xXx

Latest posts

Back