Advice on colour of the acrylic and what system offer this colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KateeLouise

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just seen a picture on Facebook of some ones nails and wondered what acrylic system has this colour which is ment to be the natural colour of the nail plate. I haven't done these nails a woman on Facebook has.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383509098.302707.jpg

Most acrylic systems offer these. I use nouveau nail pro system and they offer a wide variety of pinks. I have a pinker pink, pink and cover pink. They all match clients natural color of their nail beds. Which ever system you use I would look into the product line and see. I do make my own too. I use crystal clear acrylic and pigments to achieve what ever color I want.

Most acrylic systems offer these. I use nouveau nail pro system and they offer a wide variety of pinks. I have a pinker pink, pink and cover pink. They all match clients natural color of their nail beds. Which ever system you use I would look into the product line and see. I do make my own too. I use crystal clear acrylic and pigments to achieve what ever color I want.

Thank you for replying I'll defiantly have a look in nsi systems x

Latest posts

Back