advice on detoxing/dieting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherry

Reaction score
hi everyone,
i've not long ago watched "You are what you eat" and i'm really tempted to try and give it a go. I've struggled with my weight since my late teens and have only got bigger, I've tried most routes ie slimming world, weight watchers, atkins etc. all have been successful but i've always regained the weight i'd lost. Having read various articles about michelle mcmanus i am really interested in gillians diet. I can relate to michelles story alot as i've always been happy, yeah you get the odd upsetting comment but its usually from someone ugly!!! and i've always had steady relationships and a great social life so never felt like i've missed out . I am a size 18-20 i've never let my weight get to me but for health reasons i would like to loose some, well alot actually. :rolleyes:
Are any of you doing the diet ??
how easy is it to follow?
i've recently come out of the comfort zone of a long term relationship and just realised i've let my weight creep up just wanted some advice and support.
Thanks geeks x x

If you are what you eat I am a massive galaxy minstel at the mo! Its sooooo hard to be good after Christmas and I know I need to diet so I too would like to know more about this.

Latest posts

Back