Advice On Renting Table In Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2littletoys

Reaction score
I ve been asking about mobile business but my hairdresser would like me to rent a table in her salon. i ve known her for years and we get on really well but i d like some pionters from you fellow geeks that do rent a table.Obviously again i need the standard PLI but what else would be involved?

hi, i rent a table but i rent one in a nail and beauty salon. I really enjoy it and its hard work sometimes but worth it. I think that in my mind i'd rather rent a table then go mobile but thats my personal appinion. If you were going to do it i'd arrange a meeting with the hairdresser and ask what she is expecting from you, which space you will get and for how many days. I'd also ask about how much money it would be and if so would she help you with a client base if you've not already got one?
I'd make sure if you decide to go for it that everything is written in a contract that you are both happy with. Also check about insurance and things.
jaxsjules xx

Latest posts

Back