Advice on retail items please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandwiches

Reaction score
I'm moving up from a room in a shared salon to my own and I'd like some advice on what you find sells well as a 'starter' retail section which i csn add too as I grow. I offer most beauty treatments, waxing, facials, tanning, mani, pedi, L&P, hard gel and shellac. I'm probably going to go with seche or ciate for polishes for over enhancements and natural nails. Thank you :Love:

Ciate provide a really good range of polishes, they are durable and long lasting.

Queen Bee Spa Supplies supply the south east for Ciate.

Hope this helps

:)

I got a card for my local wholesaler - not beauty - and picked up bits like candles and gifty bits which have a great mark up and sell really well. I did try with a few varnishes, but found they just sat on my shelf, so would get them in when requested. Clients like the fact that they can buy gifts that are non beauty, but nice - and no shelf life! Also retail lots of skincare, but never used to, so again, you don't want it hanging around. The Solar Oil pinkies walk out the door - so easy to sell. Hope that is of some use to you x

Latest posts

Back