Advice/opinion needed from other stylists about a hair startup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaquiBrown

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I’m a stylists creating a Hair Tech-Startup! Hairpothesis.

(This is NOT an ad for my site. This is a stylist asking other stylists for their opinion about the idea of the service. I want to know stuff like: Do you like the idea? Would you use it? Do you think it will/won't work? Why or why not? I need feedback from you guys) :)

Ok...
Hairpothesis is a free online hair consultation service that connects stylists with clients.

How Hairpothesis works:
Potential clients come to Hairpothesis for hair advice and submit their photo and a question about their hair. Stylists spend 1-2 minutes answering their question via a quick multiple choice form. Answers from stylists are compiled and given back to the client along with the links to the stylist’s profiles who consulted them. If a client likes what a particular stylist said, they can easily make an appointment with you!

The more you consult, the more clients will see your profile.

How you can help:
1. Tell me what you think about the idea!
2. Right now, we are beta testing the question asking and answering portion of the site. This is not the finished product. This is a test to see if we are going in the right direction (i.e., are we asking the best questions). By participating in this crucial starter period, you benefit from helping us shape the service that way you want it!

If you or anyone you know would like to participate, please sign up!
Again, it is totally free and you might just get some new clients!

I would love to hear your feedback and answer any questions that you have about it!
If you choose to help test I would love to hear about that as well!

Signup at: Stylist Sign Up

Excited to hear what you guys think!

Should anyone be interested, please follow the link given by the OP.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back