Advice please for what base shade under Ice Vapour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitter1

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a shade to use under ice vapour I love it on its own but my big toe nail on one foot is a bit yellow and it shows I love the look of ice vapour so just want a base that will enhance the look but mask the yellow thanks

I was going to suggest creekside but I think your looking for a natural nail colour? You could try one coat negligée or romantique for more cover.

I was going to suggest creekside but I think your looking for a natural nail colour? You could try one coat negligée or romantique for more cover.
Thanks I don't have creekside but any suggestions welcome did wonder about cream puff but want to get a silver look and wondered if the cream puff would maybe be a bit white

Beau or clearly pink.

They're sheer so it's not full coverage but it may just work.

"Powder my nose"is quite skin colour looking - that might cover the marks with two coats?

I've done cream puff with ice vapour. It's not a subtle look.

What about Safety Pin if you are going for a silver look. One coat of that maybe with two coats of Ice Vapour? x

Latest posts

Back