Advice please: recruiting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lianect

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Please could I have your advice?

I opened my first salon in April, which had hit off fabulously! I'm now in need of a therapist to rent my salon and run as I do on my days off.

What's the best way to charge, a flat rate or percentage of takings with a minimum?
What do I trade test? Mini facial, manicure? On myself or get a someone in?
Any questions to ask?

I have lots in my mind to write down, but your advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you x

I'm confused. Do you want someone to run your salon while you're off?

If I've read that right, I personally would employ someone. Anyone coming in self employed can basically do the hours they want when they want. You can say Monday Tuesday and Thursday and they say yes, but decide to have a Thursday off now and again,or finish early, leaving your salon empty.

I like having control so I employ staff. This way you have someone there when you want them there and you can give them a big list of jobs to do when it's quiet lol

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, the days I am off I need someone in. I would love to employ, but just not in a position to do so yet, thought this way could be an easier way....

Latest posts

Back