Advice please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aw857

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently had a full leg wax and think that I want more waxing done. It was for charity and I volunteered to have my legs waxed if my work could raise $5000.

When I got to the beauty salon the beautician who was to wax me asked how far up my leg I wanted done and I didn't really know. She said that seeing it was my first time that I may as well get the works, so a full leg wax. While I thought that just above the knee would be fine I didn't want to argue as they had donated the waxing service.

I was shown into a room and asked to take off my shoes, socks and pants and place on a smallish wrap around type of skirt (very attractive look). Fiona the beautician then started on my lower legs which didn't hurt anything compared to what I had expected. After doing the front and backs of my lower legs she continued upwards. I was to discover why I needed to wear the skirt as it let her access very very high on my leg while I could maintain my modesty. I must admit that the whole experience was quite exciting as I'd never had anything like this done before. She was waxing beside my underpants line when she asked if that was high enough. She said that she would do a bikini wax if I was ok with that and I instantly agreed. So she waxed my whole groin region as well (stings quite a bit there) with the exception of my privates.

With my legs and bikini line now silky smooth I thanked Fiona and headed home. I loved the experience of feeling my now smooth legs. Must say that I wasn't thinking much and when I showed my wife when I got home she was shocked that I'd agreed to have some much waxed. I tried to say that they said that I should get the works so who was I to disagree but that didn't really work.

Am I weird for agreeing to a full leg and bikini wax? I would love to have more waxing done but not sure my wife would agree? Any words of advice??? What would you recommend?

Also now very tempted to get my ears pierced and nearly had them done while at the salon. I asked Fiona about ear piercing during my waxing appointment and was very close to getting them done there and then as well. Should I get my ears pierced as well and if so how many? Does getting your ears pierced hurt?

Look forward to your advice.
Thanks.

Oh my god NO you are far from weird and you are not in a small minority,
you would be very surprised,
lots and lots of men from all walks of life get waxing done,
and a lot of them go for full body waxes,
the therapist that waxed you over the large area that she did, did so as it was perfectly normal and acceptable and something that she does very often for her male clients,
we have salons that are dedicated to male clients only as-well as unisex salons because treatments of all sorts are widely sought after by men,
please don't think you are weird you are not,
been smooth and hair free is a great feeling for both men and women, if you like been hair free then you go for it.

They are your ears and if you want them piercing then get them done,
my opinion is yes it does hurt,
i have my ears (twice)
navel
tongue
pierced and i found my ears to be the most painful,
tongue didn't hurt as it was numbed
navel was done years ago before they used numbing but wasn't painful,
ears brought tears to my eyes :lol: (I'm a wimp lol)

You enjoy what treatments you want to try as they are loads out there that are available to men and it is perfectly normal, hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back