Advice, recommendations for first time wax-ee!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodipodi

Reaction score
Hiya I'm looking for recommendations for a waxer in the tyne and wear area....preferably who is very experienced in bikini/Brazilian waxing etc....
I am sick of the razor now...sick of ingrown hairs, red scratchy marks, needing to shave every few days, missing patches...you know the crack....eh-hemmmm....

I'm really nervous though about getting my bits, chunky legs and fat @ss out....but really really want the lot off!
I'd hate to put someone off their dinner....

So any tips or recommendations would be really appreciated from you lot....I'm in Tyne and Wear.
If anyone has been trained by Kim Lawless in my area and she can recommend them that would be even better.

Thanks a lot x

Last edited:
I'm not from that area so can't make any recommendations but ooooh I'm excited for you :D trust me you will never go back to the razor! And the part about getting your bits out, don't be worrying! We've seen a million bits now and to be honest i don't even pay attention to what I'm looking at anymore, too focused on getting the hair out!

Thanks hun, I've been trying to pluck up the courage for years....but I have a strong hair growth and worry that I'll be the hairiest monster anyone's seen hahaha...probably not but I suppose it's like anything intimate..it's embarrassing!

Aww god I really need someone who loves their job...nothing worse than going somewhere and feeling awkward with the therapist...it's like someone doing a pedicure and being repulsed by feet....it would make you feel awful wouldn't it... X

Hi, I'm in Benton, Newcastle. I trained with Kim in April so I've only been waxing 5 months but I've seen all shapes and sizes and I've never once been put off my dinner :)
My website is www.hellobeautifulsalon.co.uk if you'd like to take a look x

Ahh great!! Thanks hun that's only 5 minutes away from me! Well you've said the right thing, that makes me feel a lot more comfortable. I'll be in touch :) xx

Hi Mel....if I want to start the way I mean to go on and want everything off from the waist down including legs, butt, lady bits etc can you give me an approximate time I would need to allow for please hun?
Or would you suggest starting with bikini and legs then move onto a more daring wax...?

Latest posts

Back