Advice regarding nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with regards to my mums nails! Her nails constantly split and peel, as you can see from the pictures I have attached it almost looks like she has a separate nail growing underneath! I have been applying shellac for her which has helped stop them from breaking and keep telling her to make sure she is applying lots and lots of solar oil! Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Many thanks
Rb1

Might help if I attach the pictures! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406835520.752382.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406835558.573873.jpg

Try OPI nail envy. Fab for making nails strong again. The one thing I've found which actually does what it says it should.

It's delamination - the layers of nail plate are separating. She can try IBX which will seal the peeling and splitting and strengthen them from within. Probably the best available to her. Failing that with a very fine grit file the delamination needs to be removed and then Solar Oil applied 3-4 times daily. Always needs to wear clothes when washing up/cleaning etc too x

Nothing like a bit of naked cleaning ......... Hahaha!!!!

Thanks lovely geeks 😘💅

Nothing like a bit of naked cleaning ......... Hahaha!!!!

Omg lol gotta love predictive text!!!! Gloves!! I meant gloves lol :Scared:

Latest posts

Back