Advice with colours, again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouBaby

Reaction score
Hey gang! Sorry all I seem to do is ask 2nd opinions again!! Got a friend/client who has full head bleach roots really light and I usually tone with Luo p01.

Anyway it looks trashy with her also modeling and it not bein best condition and leaves it 6 sometimes 7 weeks for roots!! It will b 9 weeks at next app, base 6 / 7 natural. So I've suggested a change and finally got through to her to tone it down.

Now she's sent me this pic saying she wants it like this! So I use Joico - main system. Bits of fudge now n then. And got the wella illumina range in now too, so plenty of choice!!!

I was thinking bleach for blonde

Maybe 7/7 or 7/3 or them mixed together.illumina

Fudge s3 from new shadows range.

7G with a touch if 7RC

Maybe adding a 3rd colour of
8.3 fudge
8G Joico.

What does everyone else think?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380927597.849013.jpg

I would use lightner (whatever u choose)
And do the foils nautral spacing so not completely back to back
Inbetween every 3rd foil do the whole section in a 7.3(don't touch natural roots or it will turn orange)
And then every other 3rd section I would do a 9.3 (once again don't touch the roots)

So the 7.3&9.3 isn't wrapped in a foil.. Make sense? Also I wa using 7.3 as an example I would be using a soft gold colour but not farmilier with any of those brands

Can't help with the product lines you use, but I'd use bleach, 8 beige and 6 gold.

I'd mainly do bleach and the beige but put a few 6 in random.

Latest posts

Back