Colour over bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda80sgirl

Reaction score
Hi my client has had full head bleach for a long time but her hair is now fried so I have advised a rest , told her to condition it before I will colour it , also to rest it , so her roots are a level 6-7 , she wants to stay as light as possible, can I have some advice for best colour to pop over it , I use wella , I know I have to add base but she doesn’t want warmth (red tones)
Some advice please 🙏🏼

Attachments

• BD344A46-D63A-4937-BD7A-61B00E063161.jpeg
    BD344A46-D63A-4937-BD7A-61B00E063161.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi my client has had full head bleach for a long time but her hair is now fried so I have advised a rest , told her to condition it before I will colour it , also to rest it , so her roots are a level 6-7 , she wants to stay as light as possible, can I have some advice for best colour to pop over it , I use wella , I know I have to add base but she doesn’t want warmth (red tones)
Some advice please 🙏🏼
I personally would either do a root shadow and use a demi permanent like wella colour touch for a root shadow and then blend with a toner.

Latest posts

Back