advise needed, asap.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile nail tec

Reaction score
i put tips and acrylic overlay on my mums nails at xmas, and she goes to some one else for infills, as she lives in cornwall and im in oxfordshire.
i am removing my mum nails at the moment, cause the infill is really tthick, and her natural nails have grown up. she want to just have an overlay of strenght.

as im soaking the nails off which has taken nearly an hour so far and the product is still there, coming off really slowly, ive notice that her natural nails are peeling away in zones 2 and 3. and they look really thin,

what can i doing too help her nails other than lots of solar oil?
should i do silk on them?

hope i have descibed myself ok.

Hiya x

Just make sure that a thorough soak ONLY is done...you must not help the product off in any way....this way there should be NO damage to the nails at all.

Warmth can help to quicken it up...i use acetone on a lint free cotton pad then wrap with tin foil...then place a warm towel over them...then leave alone for at least 25 mins...no peeking !! lol...

If the nails are very bad i would use lashings of oil and lots of TLC for a couple of weeks...then go back with the enhancements.

xxx

the enhancments are off now totally, warmed acetone and it took nearly an 1 1/2.

nail underneath are really bad, really rough, looks like they have been picked off rather than soaked off, have applied lots of oil.
can i gentle buff the nail to get the loose bits off, using a 3 way buffer?
other than oil, should i put anything else on them?

yeah you can use a very light buffer to smooth the nails gently...Toughen Up by Creative is good. x

thanks for your help,

will keep rubbing oil in and will give nail alittle buff later, then lots more oil.

Latest posts

Back