Advise on broken Caci machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautybex

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me or knows anyone apart from caci who replaces the CPU in caci. I purchased 3 years ago my caci ultra from caci and am absolutely devastated that they are saying it's going to cost me £2700 plus vat to have a replacement. I feel so let down with the machine that is only 3 years old and I haven't even over used it :(
Any advise would be great thanks x

Maybe check with your insurers if you are covered for electrical equipment?

A couple of colleagues I know have used this man in Manchester, called Dave 07951 088955. He fixes caci machines independently.

I second Dave, he is absolutely lovely. I went and bought my machine from him 3 years ago.

I third Dave! He's a godsend! :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I called this guy today for a minor issue I had with my CACI machine today. He talked me through what I needed to do to resolve the matter on the phone. Amazing guy. Thanks for sharing his number.

CACI who I bought the machine from wasn't at all helpful!

I called this guy today for a minor issue I had with my CACI machine today. He talked me through what I needed to do to resolve the matter on the phone. Amazing guy. Thanks for sharing his number.

CACI who I bought the machine from wasn't at all helpful!

Amazing! You got the help you needed and didn't have to shell out loads for it either. Apparently, I've heard that you have to pay CACI official repairers a fee before they actually see your machine.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me or knows anyone apart from caci who replaces the CPU in caci. I purchased 3 years ago my caci ultra from caci and am absolutely devastated that they are saying it's going to cost me £2700 plus vat to have a replacement. I feel so let down with the machine that is only 3 years old and I haven't even over used it :(
Any advise would be great thanks x

Did you manage to get this sorted out, is this quite a common problem with caci machines afterca couple of years? Xx

Call Dave at complexions 07951088955, he fixed an old machine for me before I traded it in for my icon ultralift. Really nice, helpful guy.

Our caci has just packed up, we called dave and he was really helpful and asked us to send the machine to him to repair! Just wondered if he is genuine as worried about being ripped off! Thanks x

Our caci has just packed up, we called dave and he was really helpful and asked us to send the machine to him to repair! Just wondered if he is genuine as worried about being ripped off! Thanks x

I've bought a machine from Dave before- absolutely no problems. They've got a long track record of servicing machines. From memory he's an engineer by trade

I've bought a machine from Dave before- absolutely no problems. They've got a long track record of servicing machines. From memory he's an engineer by trade

Yes he's an engineer. He services all the machines and knows them inside out. His wife owns a large beauty salon in the area with around 30 staff and they have every machine going there! He knows a lot about the treatments too!! I went to his house to collect mine, talk about amazing!!

Latest posts

Back