Affinage Form3D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callum91

Reaction score
Looks pretty good, might give it a try on myself x

Oh liking the look of that!

I have two in the shop and should be trialling it in the next week on a couple of male clients ,will keep you informed :)

Looks amazing! !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had a course on this today. It looks amazing cant wait to use it on my clients! the Form 3D treatment takes 20-30minutes to do its great for clients with stubborn hair growth patterns

I love affinage & ASP range amazing products :)

Successful24- when will you get to use it?
I could really do with this!! I'm getting lazier and lazier with my hair so this looks ideal.

I might give it a try on my boyfriend as his growth patterns are awful and really annoy him.
What about using it on longer hair? I spoke to a rep in the summer and wondered if you could perhaps blowdry then curl the hair the create more texture?

Hi there has anybody used this yet, I'd never heard of it but just watched vid & think it looks brilliant! Would like to hear of your experiences with it!

Tried this on Friday on a male model, did just what I hoped it would, very easy to use, he wears his hair in a parted quiff, but has very strong straight hair, the result was immediately obvious, the hair was softer, very easy to quiff with no resistance , you have 48 hours in which it isn't to be washed so we will see how it looks in the next few weeks and also how long the effects last, but very happy with it and will be adding it as a service especially to my male clients

I have used it on both my sons, its great for about 3 weeks, then the hair flattens down, my son played football in the rain and his hair didn't move the first week he had it done!

Successful24- when will you get to use it?
I could really do with this!! I'm getting lazier and lazier with my hair so this looks ideal.

Hi sorry hadnt had chance yet i had a lady that loved volume but her hair always went flat on the top after couple of days even with a good blowdry and layers and im soooo tempted to trial the form 3d on her i will let you know when ive done so👍
(I have clients that dont do there own hair so there blowdrys must last 7 or at least 4 days 😩nightmare)

It would interesting also to see if this is just better to use on stubborn growth patterns or to be able to creat volume where needed and last for full 6 weeks😕

Latest posts

Back