Afro curls hair style, prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thetanologist

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I was wondering how much is a reasonable price to charge for the Afro Curls hair style? I use the Lee Stafford ChopStick curling wand, which is fantastic. However, i had a client in today and her hair was that long and thick it took me 3 HOURS....!!!!! Now, the outcome was amazing and it looked beautiful and the client was really happy but i only charged her the introductory offer at £14. All my clients are happy with the price but are willing to pay more & i think it is worth more considering the time it taking but I just don't know how much to charge without charging over the odds considering the wand is only £19.99 ...????

The style can take anything from 45 mins to 3 hours depending on the hair length and thickness. What would you charge? Or what do you already charge if you offer this service?

Hourly rate plus electricity and refreshments?

I love the Lee Stafford chopstick styler. It doesn't matter how much it costs. They're coming to you for a service and it's taking up a good chunk of your day where you could be making £300 for fitting extensions.
Time is money.

Hi Geeks!

I was wondering how much is a reasonable price to charge for the Afro Curls hair style? I use the Lee Stafford ChopStick curling wand, which is fantastic. However, i had a client in today and her hair was that long and thick it took me 3 HOURS....!!!!! Now, the outcome was amazing and it looked beautiful and the client was really happy but i only charged her the introductory offer at £14. All my clients are happy with the price but are willing to pay more & i think it is worth more considering the time it taking but I just don't know how much to charge without charging over the odds considering the wand is only £19.99 ...????

The style can take anything from 45 mins to 3 hours depending on the hair length and thickness. What would you charge? Or what do you already charge if you offer this service?

You cannot make a living from this.......:oops:
If you can't do it in an hour for £40.00+, then don't do it......

Of course your clients are happy with the price .........who wouldn't be!
Stock the wand, retail it...... and let them do it themselves ;)

Latest posts

Back