Afro hair relaxed with regrowth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blingblonde

Reaction score
My client has been relaxing her hair for about two years she's been doing it herself but now wants to have natural hair back . The last 8 months she hasn't relaxed it , surprisingly when I cut her hair there is a slight wave in the mid lengths and ends of course the roots are very curly but there are a few random places that the hair is straight .
Now she's wants her natural hair back, any ideas on what I can do ? I've set it a few times but it's not holding a style for long especially in this weather no matter what products you use . She doesn't want to cut her hair and even if I was to cut it to get the same curl all over she would be left with 4 inches of hair .
Any ideas and products appreciated

My client has been relaxing her hair for about two years she's been doing it herself but now wants to have natural hair back . The last 8 months she hasn't relaxed it , surprisingly when I cut her hair there is a slight wave in the mid lengths and ends of course the roots are very curly but there are a few random places that the hair is straight .
Now she's wants her natural hair back, any ideas on what I can do ? I've set it a few times but it's not holding a style for long especially in this weather no matter what products you use . She doesn't want to cut her hair and even if I was to cut it to get the same curl all over she would be left with 4 inches of hair .
Only thing she can do is wait for it to grow!
I cut mine off when I went natural but my sister transitioned and trimmed the ends as her hair grew, she pretty much kept it in twists or plaits during this time.
She can try braid outs or braided extensions, or weave... It's just a waiting game til her hair grows out.

We have a lot of guests who are wanting to go more natural now as well. I would recommend Olaplex stand alone treatments to rebuild the broken bonds in her hair, following with your fav protein and moisture treatments, and #3 at home. This will def build her hair back up and you will be surprised how doing this will not only hold her style better but her hair will get healthier quicker!

Latest posts

Back