After college what can i do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Soo .. im currently a level 3 Beauty Therapy student and the year has almost come to an end, i have taken part in different courses including Ez flow acrylic nail course and a tantrick tanning course outside of college and want to be as good as i can be but im not sure what to when i leave... im not sure i want to start working full time yet and im not sure if i want to carry on my education, should i go to uni? business course? management courses? or will i be best to gain a years experience and go on the cruise ships? hairdressing for a year? Anybody got any suggestions as to the other options i have?

Thanks, gemma x

:confused:

Go and work in a salon for a year or so to make sure that you become confident doing your practical treatments. If you go off doing something completely different and no practical treatments at all, you'll find that you lose confidence in your ability to carry them out.
I think you'll find that cruise ships would require you to have at least 6 months salon experience.

Go and work in a salon for a year or so to make sure that you become confident doing your practical treatments. If you go off doing something completely different and no practical treatments at all, you'll find that you lose confidence in your ability to carry them out.
I think you'll find that cruise ships would require you to have at least 6 months salon experience.

I think this is great advice. After getting salon experience and perfecting yoru skills, you will have a better idea of what to do and a lot more options.

Good luck!:)

Latest posts

Back