After level 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosiedrew

Reaction score
Hi

Did any of you go straight into hair after level 2 without going into a salon and without doing level 3?:?:

Of course, in an ideal world it would be great to get employment via a salon but I would be interested to hear of any of you that got straight out there mobile or renting a chair and how did you get on. Thanks

I did day release at collage so was lucky enough to have a salon job already !
I wouldn't of wanted to go mobile straight away as college teaches the basics really , I went mobile last year and I have been hairdressing for 9 years now and the only place I can ask for advice is on here , at least in a salon you have continual support from colleagues x

Thanks I couldn't agree more but just asking in Incase It takes a while to find a place. Unfortuntely I'm in my late 50s.

Ideally, I would love to get a salon job. X:|:|

I don't think age matters at all !
I hope you get a job Xxx

My friend did mobile straight after level 2. She's in her 40's.

She built up a good clientele working p/t.

I think it depends on your confidence as you can concentrate on simple cuts and colours initially and gradually build up your experience. But it does depend on the quality of your training. I wouldn't have trusted many of the other students on my level 3 course to do a basic cut & colour. :-/

Latest posts

Back