Aftercare for Man/Ped

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venetia

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone give me details of what to put on an aftercare sheet for my Manicure/Pedicure clients?

Thanks
Venetia:)

Wear open toes shoes for X amount of time.
Apply top coat every3 days to make polish last longer.
Pumice feet
Moisturise hands&feet
Cuticle oil ...........................................

Thanks princessk

Thats a great help
Venetia
x

i am sorry to say this but if you are qualified you should already know this check out your text books ect that is wat i had to do when i started out and whilst i was training.

jenny

Well hey thanks for the help babe!

Welcome to the site:hug:
Another good idea is to ask your clients who have very dry skin to put some foot moisturiser on and wear thin cotton socks at night. hth

venetia said:
Hi

Can anyone give me details of what to put on an aftercare sheet for my Manicure/Pedicure clients?

Hi Venitia
The aftercare after Manicure would be
Wear gloves if possible when in water,when gardening .Don't use your nails as tools i.e. to open cans of coke
Regular application of best quality Hand cream and Cuticle oil,at least twice a day.
Proffessional Manicure every two weeks.

Aftercare after pedicure
Every evening wash and dry feet apply best quality hand-foot lotion
once a week as above and buff hard skin with foot file .Exfoliate with best quality foot scrub.

I hope that this helps you by the way which part of Birmingham are you from?

Ruby

Hi Ruby
Thanks for your reply
You always get the odd few who try to be clever by saying "If you are qualified then you should already know the routine" but never mind eh! lolol

I am from Castle Bromwich just off J4 of the M6

Once again, thanks very much

Venetia x

venetia said:
Hi Ruby
Thanks for your reply
You always get the odd few who try to be clever by saying "If you are qualified then you should already know the routine" but never mind eh! lolol

I am from Castle Bromwich just off J4 of the M6

Once again, thanks very much

Venetia x

i am sorry if it offended you but you wil never learn if you ask for help and get the answers off every one else on here.

jenny

Hey
I thought we were all in this thing together?
It doesn't hurt surely to ask for a bit of back up and support.

venetia said:
Hey
No your right it doesnt.
Sometimes you know the answers for yourself but just want confirmation.

jenny34 said:
i am sorry if it offended you but you wil never learn if you ask for help and get the answers off every one else on here.
that might be the case for people coming on here asking for the answers to exam papers etc but we're talking about asking for advice re an aftercare sheet!!!

the whole purpose of the site is so that we can all share knowledge and info to help others.

venetia said:
Hey
Feel free to ask away, its nice to get a mixture of responses from people with different levels of expierence.

jenny34 said:

jenny
I've gotta say that I have learnt lots of things from this site so I have to disagree with you in that respect. However, there is a difference between learning anything and everything off geeks - just using their experience and knowledge as an educational site so they don't have to buy the appropriate nail books or pay for their courses from different nail providers and asking for advice/confirmation.

I would ask away in the knowledge that if I thought that the person who was posting the question was taking the site and the geeks for granted - that I could choose to respond or not.

One last thing - usually the answer is already on the site so be sure to do a search before posting - HTHs

Debbie xx

venetia said:
Hi

Thanks
Venetia:)

If you pm me your email address I will send you an email with my aftercare sheets attached if that helps you at all xx

As previously mentioned most topics have been covered on here so its worth checking out the search facility to see if you can find what your looking for (beware of getting side tracked though!!! it happens to me all the time!!!) and if your ever unsure just ask....there are plenty of geeks who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise

ps - when using the search facility (which is at the top of the page roughly in the middle) keep it simple cos you get soooooooo many results whatever your looking for and it will take forever and day to go through them all!!!

happy geeking xx

jenny34 said:

jenny
I honestly do not this is constructive or helpful. To some peeps it may be obvious and clear what should be on an aftercare sheet. For other's it is not. Sometimes we go blank and try as we might, cannot find the answer so we ask for a little help. Some geeks have chosen to offer a helping hand and post constructively. Some suggestions have been made on here that I wouldn't have thought of placing in an aftercare sheet, so I have benefitted as well. Thank you to those who helped.

Latest posts

Back