Age ranges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becs_beauty

Reaction score
Hi!
I have an assignment to do for college and need to do a make over for people in the following age groups:-
Young
Mature
Elderly

Just wondering, what is anyone's perception of these, what age ranges would you say I should go for?

Thanks!

Skin starts to age in the late twenties or early thirties so this is when I wouldn't class it as 'young' any more. But really I think it depends on the individual person and condition of the skin. I wouldn't say 'Right you've hit 30 its now mature'

I would describe mature skin as showing definite signs of ageing, imagine a 40/50 year olds skin .

elderly skin I think of as having lost a lot of muscle tone and having decreased circulation as well as deep wrinkles and thinner subcutaneous layer.

people age at all different rates .

I think on my course we had to do 18-25 age , 30-50, 50 + ????? But I cant remember exactly so don't rely on me !

Thank you for taking the time to reply, you're a star! They were the rough guidelines I was going for :) x

Latest posts

Back