Ages?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 27 and a half ;) with my man for 5 years, a 20 month old daughter and expecting our 2nd in April :)
My biggest regret in life is not listening to my elders when they told me not to wish my life away.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

37 salon proprietor 22. 1 child. Don't have many regrets took enough drugs, drank enough drink, slept with enough unsavory gents, travelled enough, made enough money and endured the stress that goes with it, fell out with all the people that had it coming!!, ate in enough over priced restaurants and owned a enviable handbag collection. Meeting a true love and having another child would be nice, but at 37 I suspect my eggs are going stale. Retiring and going on saga cruises really appeals to me!! I am also looking forward to pensioners "deals" as I love a bargain!
Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Im 33... I actually like getting older (weird). I had a salon at 21, gave it up to travel ... Took me another 7 years to actually go, came back at 29 and got married 18 months later to my high school crush! About to once again embark on another salon venture on a much grander scale :)

I'm 27, self employed since I was 23, been with my partner for 3 years and currently trying for a baby :) xx

I'm 23, will be 24 in March. Been in the industry since I was 17, opened my studio at 21!

Married to my business :Love::biggrin:

I'm 30 and started training in nails at 27.

For my 30th birthday (back in jan) I had a nail theme birthday cake. Thought I'd post my birthday cake too :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375897986.828176.jpg

I'm 18, left school at 14, got into a hairdressing apprenticeship at 15, been in biz for 2 months currently studying beautty therapy and do hair extensions from home. So far soo good :D

I am 20 and own two salons , 1 hair and 1 beauty in Suffolk that are extremely busy :)

I am 20 and own two salons , 1 hair and 1 beauty in Suffolk that are extremely busy :)

Wow you go girl x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back