Ages?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 33 married 2 years and expecting our first little baba xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I'm 48 started first business aged 40 second business aged 42. To the younger ones just do it! Never let anyone tell you you can't! :)

I was 25 on Thursday only done my level 2 at college this year then moving on to level 3 in sept hopefully work from home in the future around the children. I've been married 4 years this month together nearly 8 years & have 2 children 5 years & 20months.

I think it took forever to reach 16, 18, 21... Once my 21st birthday passed the years are just flying by, im 27. I did hair & beauty at college, started up mobile at 25! Xx

Oh dont say that im 21 this month :( haha!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 32 very soon, I have been in the industry for 13 years and have have my own business for 8 years :biggrin:

I'm 38. Went back to college to retrain 10 years ago. Started self employment 7 years ago until the business I was based in went under. Went into employment then after having my little girl last year I've gone self employed again. I always think age is just a number!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was 19 last weekend so I'm only a baby geek! X

I'm 20 this month, been with my partner for 4yrs, we've got a 3yr old and I'm 20 weeks pregnant with our 2nd :). I've been doing nails for just over 3yrs xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I'm 49 and have been with my husband for 27 years and its as good as ever. 2 daughters - 18 and 20. The 20 year old qualified in level 3 beauty in June and now works with her mummy!!!! My 18 year old is awaiting A level results - wish her luck x

Good luck to your daughter, I'm 23 qualified in beauty 2 years ago and in nails last year do a bit from home I'm with my bf 5 years and have a 4 year old son starting big school in September definitely starting to feel the years flying by :)

Hey I'm 23, 24 this year and I can't believe it! Time flies by!! Iv been in the industry for a year next month!! Can't believe this time last year I was debating whether or not to do beauty therapy n I'm so glad I did!! X x

That cake is GORGEOUS! I didn't get one this year :'( but I did get a tonne of chocolate, that'll do me fine. Thank you for your birthday wish I'm still recovering from Friday!! x

Aww, also thank you everyone for replying to my thread hahaha, I feel very special indeed.

I turned 40 in March - only starting college is September after 23 years in the Civil Service. Can't believe where the time has gone since school!!

That cake is GORGEOUS! I didn't get one this year :'( but I did get a tonne of chocolate, that'll do me fine. Thank you for your birthday wish I'm still recovering from Friday!! x

What date was your birthday? I didn't have a cake this year either 😢

I'm 27, and have just quit my job as a manager in a security company to join a salon as a ... Trainee Hairdresser :) Its never too late!

I'll be 27 in September and I opened my beauty room/business 6 years ago in June at the age of 20.

Best thing I ever did xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 42 and about to leave a 12 years of housing to become a self employed nail tech 😳 nervous ... Yes ..... Excited .... VERY x

I am 31 :sad:
but keep telling people i am 32 for some reason lol
but everyone says i look about 23/24 so thats always nice too hear :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back