Aggressive boss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you should be getting treated like this it is inhuman.
Have you thought about speaking to your college about maybe finding a new salon?

She was moving house last off, probably got a nice new IP address now so she can create another 30 accounts

Linkles is a man or at least that's what's stated in his/her profile lol x

Omg. The panic attack. The wierd relationship with the boss. How could i not have realized?

Hahaha Oh yeah male, I'm sure it said female last time I looked at profile, maybe we have a new story line here.

Kahuna hair & KHS I love your replies on all these linkles dramatic stories.

But just incase this is not another linkles account please don't be treated like that it's wrong for any boss to be a bully and as someone that regularly suffers with anxiety I know even the smallest comment can be taken out of context and cause me to have anxiety attack so you need to speak with your boss maybe your boss is just passionate about you succeeding and if the issue doesn't resolve you need to speak to college / training provided to get a new placement. X

Linkles is a man or at least that's what's stated in his/her profile lol x
She was definatley a girl if you look at the previous posts off her :)

Reactions: KHS
Guys you were slow off the mark. I got an early spot on that one lol x

I've thought it was Linkles since this post started!!! Just didn't want to be the 1st to post sayi it was her :p:p:D:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back