Air brush kit for doing french tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curlywurly

Reaction score
Hi guys, I do really part time beauty (now mobile) and have been qualified for about about two years. However I still cant get used to doing french tips on my manicures/pedicures. Have had loads of practice, one to one coaching from the girls at one of my old salons and have read peoples hints and tips. I feel like I often turn down work because of this, as ladies in my area often ring me and ask me for french nails and I have to make my excuses. This is starting to get me down and knocks my confidence in other areas - I am now thinking of getting an air brush kit to do the tips and then i will also be able to offer simple nail art. Does anyone else do this, what do you think? I only do natural nails at the mo, did learn nail enhancements at college but it was a small part of our course and I have not added them to my treatment list but would like to do gel nails in the future as these were something I didn't learn on my 2 year course.

Hope someone can give me some advice or recommendations! Thanks...

Im certainly not saying they all do BUT my local NSS does it with the airbrush...... thats they only place i ve heard of doing it that way.:)

there a few geeks that do it by hand and other geeks that use an airbrush.
i cant do a french manicure with nail varnish either but as i do nail enhancements i use a brush on white gel instead which is very similar to nail polish but you get lots of playing time with it.
i say just do whatever works for you.xx

Latest posts

Back