airbrush french tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma/tenerife

Reaction score
i have noticed that whenever i have a new client that has had thier nails done at a nss salon,i find it really hard to remove the airbrushed french tip!! it doesnt look asthough they've had a gel top coat and whenever i ask if they placed thier hands under a uv light they always say no.

i sometimes like to do a bit of nail art with the airbrush so i am now wondering if they have some miracle top coat or brand of fluid that i havent heard of yet!?!? any ideas????

i have noticed that whenever i have a new client that has had thier nails done at a nss salon,i find it really hard to remove the airbrushed french tip!! it doesnt look asthough they've had a gel top coat and whenever i ask if they placed thier hands under a uv light they always say no.

i sometimes like to do a bit of nail art with the airbrush so i am now wondering if they have some miracle top coat or brand of fluid that i havent heard of yet!?!? any ideas????

They normally have to put their hands under uv light over here so I assume that they do use some sort of gel top coat.

It's not normally a lamp though - most of the nss salons I have seen in my area have a uv strip light and you sit at the counter with your hands under it so maybe your clients haven't realised.

Latest posts

Back