Airbrush makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkren68

Reaction score
helpppppppppppp please i am looking to purchase a airbrush for foundation and makeup any recommends?

can i use any liquid foundation or am i limited to one product?

how much can i charge for airbrush bridal makeup ?

also looking for an airbrush for temp tatts.

thanks geeks :lol:

helpppppppppppp please i am looking to purchase a airbrush for foundation and makeup any recommends?

Hi, as in most things the sky's the limit in what your'e prepared to spend on equipment. The airbrush with the greatest reputation is Iwata, there are loads of models available. These probably range from about £120-£350 depending on which model. Pretty expensive but will last a lifetime with care. However, if your on a budget like me, I would urge you to try a PREMIAIR G65, you can get them from Oi Home I got mine for about £25 I think and can honestly say they are almost as good as any Iwata i've used. There basically Iwata copies but manufactured cheaper. Great detail and smooth trigger. And easy to strip and clean too. For the money its a no-brainer. I'm going to airbrush some makeup and am confident it will give great results. And btw, I don't have anything to do with the company lol. I just bought one a while ago and was stunned at the quality for the price.
Can't help you with bridal charges i'm afraid, just do a search on here.
Temporary Tatts, try Temporary Airbrush Tattoo | Airbrush Tanning Equipment | Body Art Airbrush Tattoo Stencils - TatStore loads of info and products on there. Its a growing industry and could prove very lucrative in the right area. Good luck

Hi, as in most things the sky's the limit in what your'e prepared to spend on equipment. The airbrush with the greatest reputation is Iwata, there are loads of models available. These probably range from about £120-£350 depending on which model. Pretty expensive but will last a lifetime with care. However, if your on a budget like me, I would urge you to try a PREMIAIR G65, you can get them from Oi Home I got mine for about £25 I think and can honestly say they are almost as good as any Iwata i've used. There basically Iwata copies but manufactured cheaper. Great detail and smooth trigger. And easy to strip and clean too. For the money its a no-brainer. I'm going to airbrush some makeup and am confident it will give great results. And btw, I don't have anything to do with the company lol. I just bought one a while ago and was stunned at the quality for the price.
Temporary Tatts, try Temporary Airbrush Tattoo | Airbrush Tanning Equipment | Body Art Airbrush Tattoo Stencils - TatStore loads of info and products on there. Its a growing industry and could prove very lucrative in the right area. Good luck

Sorry to hi jack this thread, can you advise what foundation range you use in your air brush.

Dawn

Sorry to hi jack this thread, can you advise what foundation range you use in your air brush.

Dawn
Not tried any yet but looking at airbase which seems pretty good.

Dawn

I'm using Dinair which seems to last nicely although it's water based. You can buy MUFE airbrush make up thinner which allows you to use any liquid foundation through an airbrush. You can't just put a normal liquid foundation on it's own into an airbrush. There are quite a few brands out there, temptu, kett, OCC, dinair.

Last edited:
hi, i also bought dinair, which i love. the water base foundation is less invasive while spraying , silicone based sort of catches your breath imo. i use Graftopian Dinair and kryolan airbrush foundations .. oh and swear by artDeco for the rest X

Latest posts

Back