Airbrush makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanityVictoria

Reaction score
Hi

I been looking into doing airbrush makeup so i can get more into the wedding, prom, ball.... industry. But is it a good idea or not??? :?:

Tori xoxo

Sorry I can't help you, but I'm really interested in it too so would be keen to hear what others have to say x

Do a search on it then, there have been a few threads on this subject.

I love airbrushing i have taken on the Airbase brand and am more than impressed with thier products. I do a lot of weddings and i know i can guarantee that the make up will last through the whole day as it is heat resistant and water proof.

Also a little bit goes a long way, i am amazed at the coverage it gives, where i used to use all sorts of concealors underneath foundation to achive the perfect base, i know i can achieve a flawless base in half the time with my air brush!! Hope this helps!! I think if you are already established with your make up then go for it. I no longer need so many foundations of different textures?colours etc as i can specifically mix a foundation to match a clients skin tone with a few drops of two differents shades.

Airbase only deals with the base make up i.e. foundation/blusher and bronzer but you can buy airbrush eyeshadows from different companies although i havent done this yet as i love my MAC shadows and brush blending.

HTH a bit

Yeah I would be looking for it just for the base/foundation. I know dinair do a whole airbrush make up but I dont fancy that I like having control with my brushes. Thanks for your help x

I searched for a makeup for months that would make me stand out from the competition. What would make people come to me over other artists if we were all offering similar makeup. I came across airbase last year at the Scottish beauty exhibition in Edinburgh and jumped at the chance to try it. My colleagues and I all got our face sprayed are were so happy with the results I bought it there and then. I played about at home for a couple of weeks before attending the course, and have never looked back! It's fantastic - doesn't budge off your face all day or night. My brides love it and I have many return clients. It cuts application time in half and you only need a tiny amount of product. It also covers any blemishes and tattoos. Can't ask for more really!!

Yeah I would be looking for it just for the base/foundation. I know dinair do a whole airbrush make up but I dont fancy that I like having control with my brushes. Thanks for your help x

I heard some good stuff about dinair there's a celebrity make up artist that recommends it.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Did you get the whole system from one company or is it cheaper to buy the machine then search for liquids? x

Hi

I been looking into doing airbrush makeup so i can get more into the wedding, prom, ball.... industry. But is it a good idea or not??? :?:

Tori xoxo

I know this sounds repetitive but any service you offer will mean more work for you. I know all the makeup artists at Sky television use airbrush makeup and i'm sure all the other TV and Film companies do the same, so i reckon it's here to stay.
Also once you have your airbrush, you can use it on other things such as nails, tanning and body art. Four different services with one tool :)

Thanks for all the help :D.
I'm just looking into airbase makeup.

Latest posts

Back