airbrushing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_lisa_x

Reaction score
hi guys,
i've bought myself an airbrushing kit and also going to book myself on a course to learn how to use it correctly but i've had it out and had a play today but just made a mess on the finger around the nail. could anyone tell me if i should be putting anything around the nail to make it easier to get off or is there an easy way to keep around the nail tidy?

many thanks

lisa

its not a problem if you get it on the skin around the nail as its hard to avoid but it will just come off with water so its no big deal.xx

Hi
When i did my course i was told to do my top coat first ,when its dry wosh the clients hands with hand wosh and rub round the fingers.It worked for me.
hope this helps.
xxsandraxx:)

thanks for your replies, i'll give it a go.

if anyone has some helpful tips about airbrushing aswell they would be appreciated.

lisa.

hi guys,
i've bought myself an airbrushing kit and also going to book myself on a course to learn how to use it correctly but i've had it out and had a play today but just made a mess on the finger around the nail. could anyone tell me if i should be putting anything around the nail to make it easier to get off or is there an easy way to keep around the nail tidy?

many thanks

lisa
Don't worry it comes off really easy with a quick wash (after top coat mind you). A good trick is to hold the clients finger with your thumb just above their nail and your thumb will catch most of the paint. Hope that's helpful

the best advice i can give you would be to buy the essential nails airbrushing dvd.its about 2hrs long and is very detailed.it helped me alot.pm me if you want anymore details about it.xx

thanks again guys

Latest posts

Back