Airline restrictions on products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllaVader

Reaction score
Happy holidays geeks!!! I'm going to be visiting my folks over the holidays which requires getting on an airplane. I am taking some things so I can do a manicure and pedicure on mom for Christmas, but I'm wondering if it would be okay to take my acrylic stuff as well to show them what I like to do and what I will be doing when my client base actually starts to build. I don't know if my monomer will be allowed though I'm pretty sure my polymers will be fine. If anyone has any help with this it's greatly appreciated.

Hi i live in france and when i first moved here my mam used to bring l&p over she just put it in her suitcase or where are you going maybe you could get some delivered to your mums address in time for you to go (i live in france and i get all ov my stuff delivered to france for very little postage and only in 2 days ):)

If you put it in something you are going to baggage check it will be fine. If you plan to "carry on" you should check with you airline. Their customer service people will help you.

put it in your hold luggage it will be fine!:)
i bought these unknowingly illegal diet pills to belfast on a plane once and i absolutley paniced when i found out they were illegal. so if they didnt stop me for them then im sure nail products will be absolutely fine.
also ive taken melanotan vials on a plane too. not syringes may i add

Hi

Monomer is a FLAMMABLE product and as far as I know is NOT allowed be it in your hold or hand luggage.

Best to check with the airline but I know if we send anything out like this or import it then it is subject to VERY strict shipping procedures.

HTH

karen x

Put them in the Hold. If you want to take them as Hand Luggage you will need to ensure that each bottle holds less then 100ml of liquid (the actual bottle size) and that they all fit into a small ziploc clear plastic bag.

Latest posts

Back